Penn State Behrend Fall Career and Internship Fairs
In-Person Fall Career and Internship Fair
Save the date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023; 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
NEW LOCATION: Erie Hall
Registration will open in July
Virtual Fall Career Fair
Will be held through University Park
If you have immediate hiring needs, including full-time positions for graduates or openings for summer internships, we can post those opportunities to Nittany Lion Careers and coordinate interviews with interested candidates via Zoom or on campus. Send job descriptions and any tentative dates you would like to hold interviews to [email protected].
About the In-Person Career and Internship Fair
- More than 1,200 candidates are expected from Behrend and other area colleges and universities; recruit for full-time, internship, co-op, part-time/summer positions, and/or provide career and organization information.
- The in-person fair is held in Junker Center, a spacious athletic complex with ample room to discuss job, internship, and career information with candidates.
- Electricity is available on a first-request basis. You must request electricity in advance of the fair. Electricity will not be provided on the day of the fair.
- Space is available for evening and day-after fair interviewing. Interviewing space is limited.
- Space is limited, so registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The priority registration deadline is September 1 to provide your company with the greatest opportunity for exposure on our website and promotional materials before the fair.
- Due to space and safety constraints, there is a limit of three representatives per table. If you need to bring more than three representatives, you may purchase an additional table.
- We recommend bringing a company display and any informational handouts that will be helpful for students. Bring company name tags.
- Confirmation will be sent immediately after registration.
- Additional information with a campus map and parking pass will be sent one week prior to the fair.
- Behrend by the numbers:
- 3,500 students enrolled in Behrend programs on campus and online.
- 38 bachelor's degree programs, 4 associate degree programs, more than 30 minors, more than 20 certificate programs, and 5 graduate programs.
- You may update your registration to reflect the number of representatives attending by emailing [email protected]. This must be done PRIOR to the fair, as you cannot add representatives on the day of the fair.
- The standard non-refundable registration fee for the in-person fair is $300, and the government/non-profit fee is $50.Please have your payment information ready when registering.
- Employers who cancel their registration prior to September 8, 2023, will be offered the opportunity for their registration fee to be applied to the following career fair. Employers may only shift their registration once. After September 8, no transfers will be available for cancellations.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for program ad space or to sponsor a suit in our Career Closet. Simply sign up on the registration form.
- Your registration will not be considered complete until Career Services receives payment.