Penn State Behrend Spring Career and Internship Fair
In-Person at Junker Center:
Wednesday, March 29, 2023; 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Students do not need to register for the in-person fair.
Virtual Fair on Nittany Lion Careers platform:
Held in the fall, TBD, 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Students must register in Nittany Lion Careers for the virtual fair.
Visit Nittany Lion Careers to register; upload your résumé; and search for full-time, co-op, and internship positions. For more information and to schedule an appointment, contact the Career Services office at 814-898-6164 or schedule an appointment through Starfish.
To see majors and positions companies are recruiting for, log into your Nittany Lion Careers account. Then, click on Events and search Behrend.
The Penn State Behrend Career and Internship Fair is an excellent opportunity for you to discuss full-time, part-time, internship, and co-op opportunities with companies recruiting for all Penn State Behrend majors. Come to the fair to see what job and internship opportunities are available for your major and build your professional network.
Tips for International Students
- International Students attending the Career and Internship Fair may find this video with Tips for International Students helpful.
Tips for Career Fair Success
- Wear professional attire. Students can borrow professional attire from the Career Closet.
- Upload your résumé on Nittany Lion Careers. If you need help creating or brushing up your résumé, make an appointment with Career Services.
- All-day drop-in résumé reviews are available in Career Services, 125 Reed, prior to the fair.
- Sign up for or update your LinkedIn profile. See these tips for building your profile.
- Prepare your elevator speech and practice it using Interviewing.com.
- Plan ahead. Check which companies will be in attendance, and determine with whom you want to speak. Employers can view your résumé before the virtual fair on Nittany Lion Careers.
- Virtual queues may be long for certain employers, but you can wait in up to five queues at a time.
- Strategically join longer and shorter queues to maximize your time at the fair.
If you are coming to the fair to talk about what opportunities exist for your major or career interest: