Each year employers from all over the United States visit Penn State Behrend to acquire well-trained, highly motivated students for careers with their organizations. The on-campus recruiting program operates from mid-September until early December for the fall semester, and from mid-January until late April for the spring semester. Please email [email protected] with questions or if you have an interest in on-campus interviewing.
- Employers request and manage their interview schedules through Nittany Lion Careers.
- On-campus recruiting is primarily a pre-select system, where employers select candidates from among the students who actively decided to apply to the specific position.
- A three-week advance notice is requested in order to provide adequate time to promote, have students apply, and schedule.
- During each career fair week, recruiting activities are limited to employers participating in the Behrend Career and Internship Fair.
- We post on-campus interview dates on Nittany Lion Careers and our web page, as well as send the information to appropriate faculty and students.
- Please review the Penn State Behrend On-Campus Recruiting Policies.