Make a great first impression with employers!
Career Services manages a FREE Career Closet open to all Behrend students. You are welcome to borrow suits, shirts, shoes, and ties for career fairs or interviews.
Completion of the request form is acknowledgement that you will be charged for the professional clothing if not returned or damaged. Failure to return items will revoke your privileges to borrow clothing. Please return clothing on the original hanger provided. Return items to 125 Reed, Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Procedures for Borrowing Clothing
- Clothing must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of event or interview.
- Clothing requested the day of the event may not be filled.
- Students must use this Request Form to identify items needed from the Career Closet.
- Career Services staff will pull items needed and place them in a plastic bag.
- Student will be notified by email that their order is ready for pick up in 125 Reed.
- Items should be returned on the hanger provided the following day unless otherwise specified. (Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.).
- Returned items will be sent for dry cleaning.
- Items that cannot be dry cleaned (such as shoes) will be separated for at least 48 hours before next use.
Finding Your Fit
- Chest: Measure around fullest part of chest, keeping measuring tape up under arms and around shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping measuring tape loose for breathing room.
- Hips: Measure around fullest part of seat while standing, usually 8" below your natural waist.
- Inseam: Measure a pair of pants that fit you well. Lay them flat with front and back creased smooth. Measure along inseam from crotch to leg hem.
- Sleeve: With elbow slightly bent, measure from center of back neck, over point of shoulder, down outside of arm to waist.
|BUST (inches)||35||36||37||38||39½||41||42 ½||44||45½||47|
For additional information, contact:
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Janet Neff Sample Center for Manners & Civility
- Accudyn Products, Inc.
- American Axle & Manufacturing
- Harmac Medical Products
- Plastek Group
- Tessy Plastics
- Thrifty Dry Cleaners