Make a great first impression with employers!
Career Services manages a FREE Career Closet open to all students. You are welcome to borrow suits, shirts, shoes, and ties for career fairs or interviews.
Procedures for Borrowing Clothing
- Clothing must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of event or interview.
- Clothing requested the day of the event may not be filled.
- Students must use this Request Form to identify items needed from the Career Closet.
- Career Services staff will pull items needed and place them in a plastic bag.
- Student will be notified by email that their order is ready for pickup in 125 Reed.
- Items should be returned the following day unless otherwise specified. (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.).
- Returned items will be sent for dry cleaning.
- Items that cannot be dry cleaned (such as shoes) will be separated for at least 48 hours before next use.
Finding Your Fit
- Chest: Measure around fullest part of chest, keeping measuring tape up under arms and around shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping measuring tape loose for breathing room.
- Hips: Measure around fullest part of seat while standing, usually 8" below your natural waist.
- Inseam: Measure a pair of pants that fit you well. Lay them flat with front and back creased smooth. Measure along inseam from crotch to leg hem.
- Sleeve: With elbow slightly bent, measure from center of back neck, over point of shoulder, down outside of arm to waist.
|BUST (inches)||35||36||37||38||39½||41||42 ½||44||45½||47|
For additional information, contact:
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Janet Neff Sample Center for Manners & Civility
- Accudyn Products, Inc.
- Harmac Medical Products
- Plastek Group
- Tessy Plastics
- Thrifty Dry Cleaners