If you’re looking for bright, motivated, career-oriented students and recent college grads to bring fresh ideas to your company or organization, you need to be recruiting at Penn State Behrend. Whether your company is small or large, nearby or across the globe, Career Services will provide the service and support you need to recruit qualified students and alumni for full-time positions, internships, or co-ops.
Learn more about:
- Employer Sponsorships
- Career and Internship Fairs
- Job and Internship Postings through Nittany Lion Careers
- On-Campus Interviewing and Recruiting
- How to Host and Take On a Gig Experience
- Helpful Tips in Furthering Your Diversity Recruitment Initiatives
- Salary Data
- Training and Non-degree Education, Office of Community and Workforce Programs
- Development/Scholarship Opportunities
- Policies for Third-Party Recruiters
- Visiting Behrend
For more information on any of these services, email [email protected].