If you are applying to graduate school and would like guidance in completing your application, writing application essays, or preparing for the GRE, the Learning Resource Center can help.
- Contact the LRC to make an appointment in person or through Zoom.
- For information about selecting a graduate school, visit the Academic and Career Planning Center.
- If you are planning to apply to law school, email Dr. Joe Beilein, at [email protected].
GRE Prep Information Sessions
Penn State students are invited to attend our free "Fundamentals of How to Prepare for the GRE" information sessions in the fall and spring semesters. These one-hour sessions will provide guidance on:
- General information about the test
- How to approach test preparation
- Free test prep materials
Dates for Spring 2022
You only need to attend one session, which will be held in 208 Lilley Library. The sessions will take place at these dates and times for the Spring 2022 semester.
- Tuesday, February 22, at 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 14, at 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13, at 3:00 p.m.
Contact the LRC for further details.