To help you with your current and future scheduling, a list of Management (MGMT) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) courses for fall and spring terms is provided below. It is important to note that some of these courses are only offered once per year, which means you will need to pay particular attention to scheduling for future semesters. If you need one or more of these courses, make sure you do not miss the opportunity to sign up for them when they are offered.
First: Pay attention to prerequisites!
- MGMT 301 is a prerequisite for all upper-level MGMT courses.
- SCM 301 is a prerequisite for all upper-level SCM courses.
- MGMT 410 is a prerequisite for MGMT 415, MGMT 418, and MGMT 430
- FIN 301, SCM 301, MGMT 301, and MKTG 301 are prerequisites for MGMT 471W, which should be scheduled in your seventh or eighth semester.
- Please check the undergraduate course bulletin for a full list of prerequisites for a particular course.
Second: Choose 6 credits from business supporting areas (300- or 400-level courses). You might use these credits to obtain a certificate in an area like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) with SAP or take advanced Project and Supply Chain Management electives. Check with your adviser to discuss your options.
Third: Choose MIS 336, SCM 340, or ECON 481 to fulfill one requirement.
Upper-Level Management Course Offerings—Tentative schedule below:
Classes Offered in Fall Semester Only
- SCM 340 Introduction to Supply Chain Analytics
- MGMT 341 Introduction to Human Resource Management
Classes Offered in Spring Semester Only
- MGMT 461 International Management
- MGMT 430 Project Risk Management
Classes Offered in Both Fall and Spring Semester
- MGMT 410 Project Management
- MGMT 415 Project Portfolio Management and Organizations
- MGMT 418 Project Planning and Resource Management
- SCM 445 Operations Planning and Control
- SCM 455 Logistics Systems Analysis and Design
- SCM 460 Purchasing and Materials Management
Please note course offerings may vary. Students should speak with their advisers to confirm availability of courses offered.