The MMM degree is awarded on the successful completion of 32 credits of required core course work, including one 3-credit elective.
- QMM 552 Applied Statistical Process Control and Experimental Design (3 credits) Concepts and techniques of statistical process control and the design of experiments.
- QMM 561 Manufacturing Systems Planning and Control I (3 credits) Systems, components, and configurations, flow of material and information in a manufacturing system.
- QMM 562 Manufacturing Systems Planning and Control II (3 credits) Flow of material and information in a manufacturing system. Emphasis on systems integration.
- QMM 581 Manufacturing Processes and Materials (3 credits) Characteristics of materials with respect to their properties and associated choices of processing to create a range of products; including consideration of investment, tooling, materials, and manufacturing costs.
- QMM 582 Manufacturing and Supply Chain Strategy (3 credits) Strategic decision context of manufacturing and its supply chains with linkage to corporate and business strategy.
- QMM 593 Field Experience in Manufacturing (2 credits) Experiential learning through the firsthand study of manufacturing plants and by interacting with manufacturing leaders.
- QMM 851 Quality Management (3 credits) Concepts of design, assessment, and improvement of quality systems; customer needs analysis, identification of opportunities for application of measurement techniques.
- QMM 871 Design Practice for Manufacturing I (3 credits) Contemporary concepts in design and design practice with emphasis on engineering, business, and human strategy issues.
- QMM 872 Design Practice for Manufacturing II (3 credits) Contemporary concepts in design and design practice with emphasis on logistics, risk, design and manufacturing readiness, and production.
- QMM 891 Communication and Leadership Skills for Manufacturing Managers (3 credits) Applied principles of managerial, visual, and written communication that support the needs of manufacturing leaders.
Master of Manufacturing Management (MMM)
School of Engineering
242 Burke Center
5101 Jordan Road
Erie, PA 16563-1701