The SAF allocation committee is co-chaired by the Student Government Association President and the Senior Director of Administration and Student Affairs. The rest of the committee is made up of six students as well as two faculty/staff.
The committee is always looking for potential members and will accept applications even if there are currently no vacancies on the committee. Simply fill out the SAF application on BehrendSync.
2021–22 SAF Allocation Committee
- Dylan Free (SGA president, SAF Committee Co-Chair since 2021)
- Jennifer Gustafson (member since 2021)
- Emanuella Imere (member since 2021)
- Vishal Mansuria (member since 2019)
- Maribeth Miller (member since 2020)
- Siddartha Regatte (member since 2021)
- Tyler Reilly (member since 2020)
- Alexia Torres (member since 2021)
- Ken Miller (Senior Director of Administration and Student Affairs, SAF Committee Co-Chair)
- Kris Torok (Director of Student Leadership and Involvement)
- Brian Streeter (Senior Director of Athletics)