Penn State Behrend participates in the federal Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program. Current programs available for funding are:
- A.ENGT in Electrical Engineering Technology
- A.S. in General Business
- A.ENGT. in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Interdisciplinary Business with Engineering Studies
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology
- B.S. in Project and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Business Administration (in Erie and Cranberry Township)
- Master of Manufacturing Management
Affected workers must first see a CareerLink Specialist from the Bureau of Workforce Partnership and Operation for initial approval to seek programs.
Assistance with the Trade application process is available by contacting the Office of Adult Learner Services.