Congratulations on your acceptance to
Penn State Behrend!
Here you'll find information and resources to help you prepare for life as a Penn State Behrend student. Also, be sure to check your email regularly for important news, updates, and information from Penn State. Please let us know if you change your email address.
What Comes Next?
- Accept offer of admission on MyPennState.
- Need some help with accepting your offer of admission? View a video that walks you through the process.
- Check your email often for important messages from Penn State.
- Adjust meal plan or indicate housing preference. Spaces in Special Living Options are limited and most fill on a first-come, first-assigned basis.
- Like the Facebook page Penn State Behrend Class of 2025.
- Follow @psbehrendadmissions on Instagram to see Penn State Behrend through the eyes of our students.
- Financial Aid:
- Review financial aid deadlines and scholarship opportunities.
- You will receive an email when your student aid award notification has been prepared (in February).
- Schedule your New Student Orientation date:
- When you have paid the acceptance fee, you will receive an email beginning in mid-spring (for Summer and Fall admitted students) from Student Orientation & Transition Programs ([email protected]) inviting you to make a reservation for your Orientation date. If you do not receive an email, please contact the University Park office at 814-865-2578.
- Notify disability services (814-898-7101) if you need special accommodations or have a physical or learning disability for which you need additional support.
- New Student Orientation, held over the summer, is where you will:
- Meet with an academic adviser
- Schedule classes
- Learn more about Penn State
- Complete the University health history form.
- Check room assignment information in early July.
- Fall billing statements will be available in mid-July.
- Arrive on campus for Welcome Weekend. New Student Arrival Day for students living on campus is planned for Friday, August 20. Your exact move-in time will be communicated to you in the summer.
- You won’t believe how easy it is to move in!
- What to pack
- Special programs for parents
- Fall Welcome Week: Friday, August 20-Sunday, August 22, 2021
- First Day of Classes: Monday, August 23, 2021
- Parents, Families & Alumni Weekend: TBA
- Fall (Thanksgiving) Break: Sunday, November 21-Saturday, November 27, 2021
- Final Exams: Monday, December 13-Friday, December 17, 2021
- Spring 2022 Semester Begins: Monday, January 10, 2022
- Spring Break: Sunday, March 6-Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Final Exams: Monday, May 2-Monday, May 6, 2022
- MyPennState Account: Accept your offer of admission and pay your acceptance fees, ask questions, find out what courses will transfer to Penn State, and more.
- Medical Requirements: Online forms for medical history, immunization information and the meningitis immunization requirement for on-campus housing.
- eLiving System: Provides information about Housing Contracts.
- Off-Campus Housing: Learn about alternatives to living on campus.
- Stay connected with us! Check out our social media hub.
- Department Directory: Contains contact information and links to all departments on campus.
- Need to contact us? Email us at [email protected].
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Penn State Behrend
4851 College Drive
Erie, PA 16563