The Student Life Committee reviews and recommends policies, programs, and services that regulate and support student life on campus. The Committee promotes out-of-class programs that pertain to the academic mission of the College.
- In coordination with the Office of Student Affairs, review and report on implemented or recommended policies, programs, and services that regulate and support student life on campus.
- Continue to operationalize and monitor change of location and student retention. Implement metrics to monitor ongoing processes with respect to retention for different groups. Make charge recommendations for appropriate committees and offices.
- Identify ways to increase retention of students in majors available at Behrend to stay four years here.
- Identify ways to increase utilization of BehrendSync to track student volunteering.
- (Ad-hoc committee with US, Office of Student Affairs, and ACPC). Evaluate first-year seminar across campus. Develop model syllabus.
- 2020-2021 (PDF) | (Word)
- 2019-2020 (PDF) | (Word)
- 2018-2019 (PDF) | (Word)
Content on this page is intended for faculty and staff only and can be provided in an alternate format upon request.