From this issue:
- Director's Message
- Building Blocks of Financial Literacy
- Business Showcase 2022
- Introducing Three New Executives in Residence
- Meet the First Student-Managed Fund Scholars
- Funding Makes Certifications More Accessible
- Center for Family Business is Booming
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Formed
- Business Faculty Are Publishers, Too
- Scholarship Extends Faculty Member’s Impact
Business Briefs is published by the Black School of Business at Penn State Behrend, 281 Burke Center. Phone: 814-898-6107. This publication is available in alternative media on request.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. U.Ed. EBO 22-324.