On the Cover:
Vishal Shah is a senior majoring in both Management Information Systems and Accounting. After his graduation in May of 2021, he plans to pursue a career as a business analyst.
From This Issue:
- Director's Message
- In Brief
- Marketing students share creative ideas
- Students inducted into business honor society
- Faculty News
- Robbins honored with industry award
- Scholarships awarded to finance students
- Networking in 2020
- Management faculty member chosen as first recipient of professorship
- Webinar series launched
- A Warm Mug of Inspiration
- Listen up: New podcast series highlights marketing professionals
- Corporate partnership benefits students
- Executives in Residence bring experience to students
- Major Days Go Online, Offering Additional Opportunities
Black School of Business News is published annually and provided free to alumni and friends of Penn State Behrend Black School of Business by the Office of Strategic Communications, William V. Gonda, [email protected], senior director. Editor: Heather Cass, [email protected]. Designer: Martha Ansley Campbell, [email protected]. This publication is available in alternative media on request. Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. U.Ed. EBO 21-149.
All of the photos in this publication were taken prior to January 2020, were self-submitted, and/or were taken with high social distancing measures in place.