On the Cover:
Liam O’Brien has his own style of doing business. The junior, who is dual majoring in International Business and Finance, took a gap year to get career experience in Brazil. He’s also the business manager for Oddity Productions, a filmmaking and advertising company that he and two friends started.
From This Issue:
- Director's Message
- In Brief
- Black Family Gift Expands Knowledge Park Reach
- Interdisciplinary Science and Business Major Now Offered
- Faculty News
- Student-Managed Fund Surpasses $1 Million
- Professionals Expand Educational Opportunities
- Erie Study Measures Economic Impact of New Americans
- Doing Business
- Black School Launches New Center for Family Business
- The Green Disposal Effect
- Black School outreach website is a resource for K-12 teachers
- Getting Back 2 Business
Black School of Business News is published annually and provided free to alumni and friends of Penn State Behrend Black School of Business by the Office of Strategic Communications, William V. Gonda, [email protected], senior director. Editor: Heather Cass, [email protected]. Designer: Martha Ansley Campbell, [email protected]. This publication is available in alternative media on request.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. U.Ed. EBO 22-185.
All of the photos in this publication were taken prior to January 2020, were self-submitted, and/or were taken with high social distancing measures in place.