Our senior students within the School of Engineering complete a two-to-three-semester capstone project. The School seeks industrial partners willing to participate in a relationship that will bring your organization and a team of students together in a problem-solving project that provides students with practical experience and further develops their engineering education.
Sponsoring a senior design project can enable you to:
- Explore the application of new technologies on back burner projects with low-cost and low-risk.
- Take a close look at creative and energetic students who may make great employees for your company.
- Draw from faculty expertise in a variety of disciplines and take advantage of the resources and libraries of a world-class research university.
- Provide an enriching opportunity for students to use their valuable education in an industrial situation.
Information for industry project sponsors:
- Key information for industry sponsors
- Online project proposal form
- Richard J. Fasenmyer Engineering Design Conference
For more information or to sponsor a project, contact:
Senior Project Coordinator
School of Engineering