- Addressing Bullying and Cyberbullying
This article explains the role of those in clinical practice in preventing and addressing bullying/cyberbullying.
- Cyberbullying & Bullying in Massachusetts: Frequency & Motivations
This article shows the major findings of the studies by MARC in the years 2006-08.
- Cyberbullying and Information Exposure: User-Generated content in Post-Secondary Education
This article describes the expansion of bullying through means of technological advances.
- Cyberbullying Victimization and Behaviors Among Girls: Applying Research Findings in the Field
This article explains the trends in female-based bullying/cyberbullying.
This site includes research and victim stories about cyberbullying. In addition, it offers resources for educators, parents, and teens to help them deal with cyberbullying.
- Editorial for the Special Issue on Cyberbullying
This article explains how the changes in communication through new technologies are increasing the ways children are getting harassed.
- Handling Bullying, Cyberbullying in Your Practice
This article explains the role of pediatric physicians in preventing and addressing bullying/cyberbullying.
- Is Bullying a Junior Hate Crime? Implications for Interventions
This article compares and contrasts hate crimes and bullying.
- Just Turn The Darn Thing Off: Understanding Cyberbullying
This article explains MARC’s aggressive and innovative approach to researching and addressing bullying and cyberbullying.
- Keys to Safer Schools
This site is used to provide information and experiences about bullying to the world. In addition, it offers a chance for parents, teachers, or children to tell the story of their experiences of being bullied or of witnessing someone being bullied.
- Practical Ways to Reduce In-School & Online Bullying
This article explains the purpose of MARC and advises educators on recognizing victimization by bullying and cyberbullying.
- Reducing Bullying and Cyberbullying
This article lists steps on how to be aware of and prevent bullying.
- The International Bullying Prevention Association
This website is a great resource for those that want to learn more about what is happening around the country pertaining to anti-bullying efforts. Visit the site to join, see when upcoming conferences are, and read through relevant research.
- The University of Virginia Curry School of Education
This site offers research-based information about education, positive youth development, and additional resources for educators.
- Top 50 Dot-Edu Resources for School Counselors
This site helps school counselors learn about different issues among the students. In addition, it offers information about student health on a physical and psychological level.
- When Should You Hesitate to Mediate?
This article describes the inability to mediate and negotiate conflicts between bully and victim.