CORE provides research-supported resources for students and educational professionals.
The services offered by CORE include the following:
- Training’s informed by The Search Institute, including the 40 Developmental Assets and Developmental Relationships
- Mentor Training 101, informed by The National Mentoring Partnership of Southwestern Pennsylvania (TMP)
- Booster Sessions for Mentors – catered for for the specific needs and interests of participating schools and education sites
- PYD Transfer Model (PDF) | (Alternative Format Available Soon)
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Resources
- The Ophelia Project
Many of our services are offered as free or low-cost to K-12 educators.
To learn more about Asset Training, please contact Abbe Biebel, PYD Coordinator, at [email protected] or 814-898-6297.
To learn more about Mentor Training and Booster Sessions, please contact Mary Baird, Mentor Coordinator, at [email protected] or 814-898-6514.