PARC provides research-supported resources for students, educational professionals, families, and communities. Our curricula are tailored for elementary, middle, and high-school-aged students and address relational and physical aggression and cyberbullying.
Services offered by PARC include the following:
- assemblies for your students at your school
- in-service training for faculty and administrators
- presentations on peer victimization for parents and the community
- research and survey services to collect data about students, faculty, and parents
- training programs for your students at our office
- unique train-the-trainer programs for student mentors, faculty, and staff
Many of our services are offered as free or low-cost to K-12 educators.