Penn State Behrend Virtual Spring Career and Internship Fair — To Be Announced
Visit Nittany Lion Careers to register and upload your résumé. Search for full-time, co-op, and internship positions. For more information and to schedule an appointment, contact the ACPC office at 814-898-6164 or schedule an appointment through Starfish.
Learn how to register for and navigate a virtual career fair.
The Penn State Behrend Career and Internship Fair is a great opportunity for you to discuss full-time, part-time, internship, and co-op opportunities with companies recruiting for all Penn State Behrend majors. Come to the fair to see what kind of job and internship opportunities are out there for your major and build your professional network.
Tips for Career Fair Success
- Wear professional attire. Students can borrow professional attire from the Career Closet.
- Upload your résumé on Nittany Lion Careers. If you need help creating or brushing up your résumé, make an appointment with the ACPC.
- All day virtual drop-in résumé reviews are available in the ACPC, 125 Reed, prior to the fair; TBA
- Sign up for or update your LinkedIn profile. See these tips for building your profile.
- Prepare your elevator speech and practice it using InterviewStream.
- Plan ahead. Check to see which companies will be in attendance, and determine who you want to speak with. View companies attending. Employers can view your résumé before the fair on Nittany Lion Careers.
- Virtual queues may be long for certain employers, but you can wait in up to five queues at a time.
- Strategically join longer and shorter queues to maximize your time at the fair.
If you are coming to the fair to talk about what opportunities exist for your major or career interest: