Penn State Behrend students can make appointments at the Academic and Career Planning Center with an academic adviser or a career counselor through Starfish for a virtual or phone appointment. Prospective students and alumni, please call 814-898-6164 to be connected with an adviser or career counselor.
We are here for you. Our primary goal is your safety. Our office space and the volume of students that we see do not allow for us to have in-person appointments easily this semester. To manage social distancing and keep you safe, we currently use Virtual Drop-Ins and Virtual Appointments.
Spring Virtual Drop-in Schedule
To access our virtual drop-ins, please:
- Log in to psu.zoom.us using your Penn State information
- Select "Join Meeting" at the top of the page
- Enter the meeting ID: 8148986112
Drop-In Academic Advising (for first-year/sophomore pre-major): Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–4:00 p.m.
Drop-In Career Services( internship, job, grad school search): Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: Lauri Enterline
- Wednesday: Angel Mora, Career Peer Assistant
- Thursday: Christina Moreschi
- Friday: Angel Mora, Career Peer Assistant