From this issue:
- Director’s Message
- In Brief
- Behrend Engineering Programs Among Nation’s Best
- Kudos to These School of Engineering Alumni
- Joe Prischak Named to Plastics Hall of Fame
- Faculty & Staff News
- Mmg Club Members Surpass $250,000 in Scholarship Funds
- Clarience Technologies Creates Early Career Professorship
- NSF Grants Boost Education and Research
- Grant Funds ‘Smart Manufacturing’ Partnership with Plastek
- Truckload of Tubes Inspires Acoustics Project
- Problems = Opportunity
- Mighty Minority
- Behrend Launches New Major in Polymer Engineering and Science
Engineering News is published annually and provided free to alumni and friends of the Penn State Behrend School of Engineering by the Office of Strategic Communications, William V. Gonda, [email protected], senior director. Publications Manager: Heather Cass, [email protected]. Designer: Martha Ansley Campbell, [email protected]. This publication is available in alternative media on request.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. U.Ed. EBO 21-205.
All the photos in this publication were taken prior to January 2020, were self-submitted, and/or were taken with high social distancing measures in place.