Students have the opportunity to pursue many minors offered at Penn State Behrend. You should consult with your academic adviser if you are interested in pursuing a minor program of study. You can find a complete listing of the available minors in the Penn State Undergraduate Bulletin. Some of the more popular minors for our students are listed below, and the requirements are listed on the linked pages:
Minors in the School of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
- Computer Engineering (CENBC)
- Computer Science (CSCBC)
- Game Development (GAMBC) (interdisciplinary offering with the School of Humanities and Social Sciences)
Other Suggested Minors
- Applied Economics (APECN)
- Civic and Community Engagement (CIVCM)
- Management Information Systems (MISBD)
- Mathematics (MTHBD)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (OPSCM) — a business minor specifically for engineers
- Courses SCM 445, SCM 460, and SCM 465 fulfill the requirements for the SAP certificate.
- Physics (PHYS)
- Technical Sales (TCHSL) — a business minor specifically for engineers
A grade of C or better is required for all courses in the minor.