Many buildings at Penn State Behrend use the Four Winds Interactive signage system. The digital signs are used to communicate events, programs, emergency alerts, and other news throughout the college.
- Digital Signage Guidelines (PDF) | (Word): This document outlines the preferred text, image, and layout style guidelines for the Reed Union Building Digital Signage.
- For all other areas on campus, this document may be used as a reference.
- All content will be reviewed by the appropriate Content Editor (please see below) prior to posting.
All content MUST be submitted on the following layout guides. Even though the placeholders on the layout guides say "text," content may include text, images, sound, and/or video (Flash files). The layout guides are sized exactly to fit in the space needed, so regardless of which size you choose, please fill the entire blue space.
- Even Screen: This layout allows for two equal sized pieces of content on one screen. If you choose this layout, please submit two files.
- Full Screen
- Narrow Screen and Wide Screen: If you choose this layout, please submit both a narrow and a wide screen. The file names should include "narrow" and "wide."
- 1st Floor Reed Union Building and Bruno's ONLY: Once you have reviewed the Reed Digital Signage guidelines and content examples, and have created your content, submit your content here: Reed Digital Signage Advertisement Submission
- All others areas: Please contact the applicable Content Editor as noted below for directions on how to submit content to those areas.
Digital Signage Content Editor Contact Information
|Department||Digital Signage Content Editor||Email Address|
|Clubs and Organizations||Christa Morrisemail@example.com|
|Community Workforce Programs||Carleen Orlandofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Educational Equity & Diversity||Christa Morrisemail@example.com|
|Financial Aid||Donna Stoicovyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Health and Wellness||Christa Morrisemail@example.com|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||-||-|
|Information Technology Services||Scott Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Personal Counseling||Christa Morrisemail@example.com|
|Residence Life||Christa Morrisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Affairs||Christa Morrisemail@example.com|
|Student Leadership & Involvement||Christa Morrisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
For assistance with departments not listed above, please contact Strategic Communications.