Many buildings at Penn State Behrend use the Four Winds Interactive signage system. The digital signs are used to communicate events, programs, emergency alerts, and other news throughout the college.
- Digital Signage Guidelines (PDF) | (Word): This document outlines the preferred text, image, and layout style guidelines for the Reed Union Building Digital Signage.
- For all other areas on campus, this document may be used as a reference.
- All content will be reviewed by the appropriate Content Editor (please see below) prior to posting.
All content MUST be submitted on the following layout guides. Even though the placeholders on the layout guides say "text," content may include text, images, sound, and/or video. The layout guides are sized exactly to fit in the space needed, so regardless of which size you choose, please fill the entire blue space.
- Even Screen: This layout allows for two equal sized pieces of content on one screen. If you choose this layout, please submit two files.
- Full Screen
- Narrow Screen and Wide Screen: If you choose this layout, please submit both a narrow and a wide screen. The file names should include "narrow" and "wide."
- 1st Floor Reed Union Building and Bruno's ONLY: Once you have reviewed the Reed Digital Signage guidelines and content examples, and have created your content, submit your content here: Reed Digital Signage Advertisement Submission
- All others areas: Please contact the applicable Content Editor as noted below for directions on how to submit content to those areas.
Digital Signage Content Editor Contact Information
|Department||Digital Signage Content Editor||Email Address|
|Admissions||Donna Stoicovy||[email protected]|
|Athletics||Jill Yamma||[email protected]|
|Career Services||Tracy Bishop||[email protected]|
|Clubs and Organizations||Christa Morris||[email protected]|
|Community Workforce Programs||Carleen Orlando||[email protected]|
|Educational Equity & Diversity||Christa Morris||[email protected]|
|Engineering||Kelly Kemmet||[email protected]|
|Exploratory and Pre-Major Advising||Tracy Bishop||[email protected]|
|Financial Aid||Donna Stoicovy||[email protected]|
|Health and Wellness||Christa Morris||[email protected]|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||-||-|
|IT Services||Scott Smith||[email protected]|
|Personal Counseling||Christa Morris||[email protected]|
|Registrar||Andrea Konkol||[email protected]|
|Residence Life||Christa Morris||[email protected]|
|Science||Talia Finotti||[email protected]|
|Student Affairs||Christa Morris||[email protected]|
|Student Leadership & Involvement||Christa Morris||[email protected]|
For assistance with departments not listed above or to update a department contact listed above, please reach out to Strategic Communications.