Civic and Community Engagement at Penn State Behrend connects students to the community and to the world. Students evolve in their role as citizens and develop the knowledge, skills, values, and motivation to be active participants in their communities through experiences such as:
- volunteering at a local nonprofit organization
- collecting items to donate
- traveling on the Alternative Spring Break trip
- taking a service-learning course or
- participating in a student service club or organization
Explore our website to learn more about how Penn State Behrend students, faculty, and staff engage in service, volunteering, and philanthropy in our local community and beyond.
If you're interested in starting a service project or program and need support, please contact us at [email protected].