Alumni can take advantage of several services to help them search for jobs, network with employers and other alums, and more through Behrend's Career Services. Additionally, support services are provided by Penn State Alumni Association's Alumni Career Services.
Official college transcripts can be requested through the College Registrar.
Reissue Diploma Requests
A diploma may be reissued by sending a form to the College Registrar.
Alumni Insurance Program
As a member of the Penn State Alumni Association, you have access to the Alumni Insurance Program, which offers discounted rates on not just health and life insurance but also auto, home, pet, travel, and long-term care insurance.
Technology after Graduation
After commencement, graduates have 90 days of Microsoft Office 365 applications, 365 days of G Suite, and 365 days of online PSU email. Please follow the recommended steps you should take before you lose access. Joining the Penn State Alumni Association provides other benefits, including alumni email and G Suite with unlimited Google Drive storage.
Free Library Access
This partnership between the Penn State Alumni Association and the University Libraries gives you access to many features of the Libraries' traditional and online resource materials you used as a student, as well as a host of new additions. In addition, as a Penn State Alumni Association member, you also gain privileges that will allow you to use a selection of resources not available to the general public.
John M. Lilley Library's Penn State Behrend collection of historical archives contains materials documenting the rise of the institution over nearly 75 years, as well as:
- Various official college and student publications, including student newspapers and yearbooks
- Scrapbooks and news clippings dating to the origins of the campus
- Correspondence of Behrend administrators
- Film footage of some recent events
- Benjamin A. Lane Collection (comprised of materials gathered in the writing of his book, Behrend Remembered)
- Norman B. Patterson Collection (comprised of photographs taken during his tenure as a faculty member starting in the early 1950s)
- Faculty Women and Wives Club Collection
- The Penn State Behrend Archives Oral History Collection
- Behrend Family Collection
- Hammermill Paper Company Collection
- Behrend Campus Yearbooks
- Historical Behrend Student Newspaper
The John M. Lilley Library Archives is available by appointment only. Please contact Jane Ingold, associate librarian, at 814-898-7278 or email her at [email protected].
Continuing Your Education or Corporate Trainings
Through our Office of Community and Workforce Programs, we provide corporate training and continuing education for businesses, ranging from plastics processing to human resources and leadership. In addition, we can assess the specific needs of a business and develop customized programs designed to help you achieve your business goals.
Visit Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, on LinkedIn.
Connect with other alumni and view career insights.