UPPS conducts several safety-oriented programs and operations for the benefit of the Behrend community, such as those listed below.
* Note: Police Services does not issue keys nor control access to residence halls.
- Building security
- Card access*
- Crime prevention programs and crime statistics
- Emergency telephones and checks
- Safe Walk Program
- Event Request Form (for an officer)
- Fire drills and alarms
- Fire safety training
- Hazardous materials point-of-contact (disposal, Material Safety Data Sheets, Right to Know, etc.)
- Key issuance*
- Medical emergency response
- Parking enforcement