Employment opportunities are on-going for this position.
- Possess U.S. citizenship.
- Be at least 21 years of age on the date of application.
- Possess or obtain a valid Pennsylvania driver's license.
- Write and speak effectively.
- Pass and extensive background investigation.
- Associate's degree or higher
- Act 235 certification
- American Red Cross standard first aid and CPR certification
For current salary information, contact Police Services.
- 18 days paid vacation and 12 paid holidays per year
- 12 paid sick days per year
- 75% discount on tuition fees for employees and dependents
- State Employees Retirement System or TIAA/CREF
- Comprehensive insurance package including life, medical, dental, and vision coverage