When you are looking for a new career or trying to upgrade your current skills, it is critical that you remain up-to-date on the latest trends and skills needed to succeed in your field.
Professional Continuing Education courses and programs are currently available for:
- Bookkeeping Certificate
- Cyber Security Certificate
- Leadership Development Certificate
- Logistics and Operations Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Winemaking Certificate
- Clinical Medical Assistant Program
- Conversational Medical Spanish—new
- Developing Leadership Excellence
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification
- Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing Full Fundamentals (Online)
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Update (Online)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification
- Manufacturing Mathematics
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- School Health Series (formerly School Nurse Series) (satisfy Act 48 and 58 requirements) — Classes are offered during the summer months.
Please contact our office for specific dates on offerings, and to tell us about other interests you may have in workforce training to earn continuing education credits for your profession. We're always looking expand our list of course offerings.