When you are looking for a new career or trying to upgrade your current skills, it is critical that you remain up-to-date on the latest trends and skills needed to succeed in your field.
Professional Continuing Education courses and programs are currently available for:
- Logistics and Operations Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Winemaking Certificate
- Class A CDL Truck Driving Training
- Clinical Medical Assistant Program
- Developing Leadership Excellence
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification
- ESL for Manufacturing
- Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing Full Fundamentals (Online)
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Update (Online)
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation (Online)
- Winery Business Development
Please contact our office for specific dates on offerings and to tell us about other interests you may have in workforce training to earn continuing education credits for your profession. We're always looking to expand our list of course offerings.