When you are looking for a new career or trying to upgrade your current skills, it is critical that you remain up-to-date on the latest trends and skills needed to succeed in your field.
Professional Continuing Education courses and programs are currently available for:
- Bookkeeping Certificate—new
- Data Analytics Green Belt
- Developing Leadership Excellence—new
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification—new
- Digitalization of Manufacturing
- Five Great Elements for Professional Synergy and Success
- Fundamentals of Business Analytics
- Leading by Coaching—new
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification
- Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Training
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- Project Management Certificate—new
- School Health Series (formerly School Nurse Series) (satisfy Act 48 and 58 requirements) — Classes are offered during the summer months.
- Winemaking Certificate
Please contact our office for specific dates on offerings, and to tell us about other interests you may have in workforce training to earn continuing education credits for your profession. We're always looking expand our list of course offerings.