This program is designed for newly appointed supervisors, those aspiring to supervisory roles, and those in supervisory roles who do not have formal training. Learning Objectives: Meeting Supervisory Responsibilities Communicating Effectively, Building Work Relationships and Leading Others
Dates: Wednesdays and Fridays, September 16–November 6, 2020
Meeting Times: Online meetings: 9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
Cost: $160 per course
- 3+ individuals from the same organization: $150 per course
- Attend 3 or more courses: $150 per course
- Attend the entire Leadership certificate: $1,180
Course Instructor: Cindy Aronson
- Understand one’s own strengths and weaknesses and how they impact the organization.
- Recognize the benefits of successful leadership for the organization, the team, and the leader.
- Identify the essential skills of successful leaders and how and why they deliver success for the organization and the team.
- Learn and practice essential leadership skills through training activities, role-play, and engagement in real-life work scenarios.
- Commit to the skills learned during training and applying these skills in daily work-life.
- Standardize the model for how those in leadership lead at the organization.
Courses and Dates
- How I Impact My Organization: September 16 & 18
- Dealing With Team Conflict and Challenging Situations: September 23 & 25
- Leading a Team That Gets Results: September 30 & October 2
- Create a Motivated Team Climate: October 7 & 9
- Understanding the Generation Mix in the Workplace: October 14 & 16
- Communication and Professionalism: October 21 & 23
- Getting Things Done With Time Management: October 28 & 30
- Solving Problems and Managing Priorities: November 4 & 6