This program is designed for newly appointed supervisors, those aspiring to supervisory roles, and those in supervisory roles who do not have formal training.
Learning Objectives: Meeting supervisory responsibilities, communicating effectively, building work relationships, and leading others
Dates: Tuesdays and Wednesdays, February 28–March 29, via Zoom from 8:30–11:30 a.m.
Course Instructor: Cindy Aronson
Register for Developing Leadership Excellence
- Understand one’s own strengths and weaknesses and how they impact the organization.
- Recognize the benefits of successful leadership for the organization, the team, and the leader.
- Identify the essential skills of successful leaders and how and why they deliver success for the organization and the team.
- Learn and practice essential leadership skills through training activities, role-play, and engagement in real-life work scenarios.
- Commit to the skills learned during training and applying these skills in daily work-life.
- Standardize the model for how those in leadership lead at the organization.
Go to the course descriptions.
- How I Impact My Organization
- Dealing With Team Conflict and Challenging Situations
- Leading a Team That Gets Results
- Creating a Culture of Motivation Through Relationship Building
- Harnessing the Power of 5 Generations at Work
- Effective Communication
- Getting Things Done With Effective and Efficient Time Management
- Managing Successful Projects
- From Stressed to Zest: Re-Energizing Yourself and Your Team
- Helping Others to Be Successful
Find Out More
Want to learn more about our Developing Leadership Excellence Certificate? Email Carleen Orlando at [email protected].