This program is designed for newly appointed supervisors, those aspiring to supervisory roles, and those in supervisory roles who do not have formal training.
Learning Objectives: Meeting supervisory responsibilities, communicating effectively, building work relationships, and leading others
Dates: Spring dates TBA
Course Instructor: Cindy Aronson
- Understand one’s own strengths and weaknesses and how they impact the organization.
- Recognize the benefits of successful leadership for the organization, the team, and the leader.
- Identify the essential skills of successful leaders and how and why they deliver success for the organization and the team.
- Learn and practice essential leadership skills through training activities, role-play, and engagement in real-life work scenarios.
- Commit to the skills learned during training and applying these skills in daily work-life.
- Standardize the model for how those in leadership lead at the organization.
Go to the course descriptions.
- How I Impact My Organization
- Dealing With Team Conflict and Challenging Situations
- Leading a Team That Gets Results
- Create a Motivated Team Climate
- Understanding the Generation Mix in the Workplace
- Communication and Professionalism
- Getting Things Done With Time Management
- Helping Others to Be Successful
Find Out More
Want to learn more about our Developing Leadership Excellence Certificate? Email Carleen Orlando at [email protected].