College for Kids Instructor Information Sessions
Interested in teaching a College for Kids summer class? Are you an educator, organization, or have extensive experience in a particular field? Attend an information session at Penn State Behrend.
If you are interested in teaching with College for Kids Summer 2021, please email [email protected] to be added to the contact list for fall 2020 information sessions.
We held instructor recruitment sessions on October 29 and November 13, 2019.
Robyn Taylor, K-12 program educator, discussed ideas and ways to create new class ideas or enhance already popular classes.
Participants also had the opportunity to:
- Bring class ideas and questions.
- Generate several original and novel ideas for class.
- Meet current College for Kids instructors and staff.
- Find out what you need to do to join the team.
Time: 4:30–5:30 p.m.
Location: McGarvey Commons, Penn State Behrend (campus map)
Registration—Closed until Fall 2020
Register for: Your Preferred Instructor Information Session
- Proposals for 2020 classes were received through January 6, 2020.
Possible Expansion Areas for CFK Classes
- Artificial Intelligence
- Career Exploration
- Culinary Arts
- Environmental / Wildlife
- Fashion Design
- Genealogy Testing
- Movie Making
- Science – Experiments and Testing
- Software Knowledge and Software Design
- TV/News Anchor
If you are an educator, organization, or have extensive experience in a particular field and are interested in offering a College for Kids class, please contact [email protected] for more information.